*THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED*
I must admit, I use to be one of those moms that cringed at the thought of using cloth diapers and would snicker at other moms who do. Then when I had my 3rd baby in 2008, I was once again faced with the big expense of buying disposable diapers.
When my son was about 3 months old and after much prompting from a friend, I decided that maybe I should give cloth diapering a try. After all, cloth diapers had evolved over the years and pocket diapers seemed so easy to use! So, I humbled myself and became a cloth diapering mama from that point on. Even my skeptical (and anti-cloth) husband soon changed his opinion on the matter. He has even made comments to me that he likes using cloth better than disposables. He says that disposables feel like he is putting our son in plastic! I couldn't agree more. Not only has using cloth saved us money, but our son has literally NOT had diaper rashes. When we were using disposables we were having to apply diaper ointment on him at least every other day.
So this brings me to my review:
I was introduced to Haute Pocket diapers through a friend at Church. She had given birth to a daughter only 3 days before I had my son. She told me about Haute Pockets and let me see one of her babies diapers so that I could see for myself the quality and function of the diaper. I was impressed.
I then placed an order myself and was so excited to try these diapers out!
I have tried a few other brands of pocket diapers over the past year (and like quite a few) but so far my favorite has been Haute Pockets. After a whole year of wear, my sons diapers still look and function great!
Features I love:
- Haute Pockets diapers as so trim fitting! No big bulky butt with this diaper.
- Each diaper comes with two micro-fiber inserts, a small infant insert and a larger baby insert. An awesome feature with these inserts is the fact that they snap together, creating an extra thick insert for night time use.
- Comes with either a snap or velcro closure. I have equal amounts of both. I love velcro for ease of use (esp. at night when you are trying to diaper your baby half asleep). And I love snaps beacause they do not create a diaper chain in the wash and my baby can't get them off! He is getting pretty good at opening up his velcro diapers.
- Big selection of colors! I need variety..I get bored of seeing the same colors in my diaper stash and Haute Pockets offers 10 bright and fun colors to choose from.
- These diapers are SO Easy to use! There is no reason to use disposables with such an easy to use cloth diaper on the market.
- These diapers are one-size. This means they will last your child from his newborn days, up until toddlerhood (from 8-35 lbs). You simply adjust the front snaps to fit your child's size.
- Haute Pockets are made with a waterproof outside (100% polyester with a polyurethane coating), soft microfleece lining that wicks wetness away from your baby's skin and are so comfortable!
- Generous pocket opening makes insert stuffing and removal simple.
Happily Domestic is purchasing (1) one size "Haute Pockets" diaper to giveaway to one of my lucky readers!
Here is how you enter:
- Visit Haute Pockets and tell me which color diaper you would choose if you won, also if you prefer snaps or hook and loop (velcro) closure. Remember to leave your email address in your comment! * This first entry is MANDATORY*
- Follow my blog- current follows count too!
- Blog about my giveaway and link back to my site- leave the URL where you blogged.
- Grab my button! Leave the URL where it is posted.
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway- you may Tweet daily and gain an extra entry each day that you Tweet-limit one per day. Leave the URL where you Tweeted.
Giveaway ends Friday, August 14th at 1:00 p.m.(MST) Winner will be drawn by a random number generator and will be notified by email. Winner will also be announced on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
*This giveaway is open to USA residents ONLY. Must be 18 years old or older to win.*
*THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED*