Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's that time again

Although it seems summer has just begun, it is already time for me to start preparing for

SCHOOL

There is so much for me to do to start preparing for the coming school year.
I was looking forward to summer break SO MUCH but unfortunately as the teacher
of my children...my break time can only be minimal.
I suppose this is how most teachers feel in the summertime.
We will be starting home school again on August 10th.
We are starting early this year due to the fact we will be taking the month of November
off for the new baby.
Here's a list of some of the things I need to accomplish in the next few weeks:


  • Find a Science Curriculum
  • Go over science with my husband (He is going to help teach Science this year)
  • Find a history curriculum to use with both Children
  • Complete both Children's Individual Learning Plans, for the Vision program we are in
  • Purchase curriculum for the coming year
  • Make a list of items and supplies needing to be purchased for the coming year
  • Create school schedule
  • Call and get class schedules for extra curricular activities
  • Clean school area...removing all last years work and storing in boxes
  • Plan out new disciplinary techniques as well as reward systems
  • Purchase prizes for prize boxes
  • Call Scholastic and get on their book sales list again
  • Have a mental breakdown and check myself into the local funny farm (J/K)
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...