Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My First Gratituesday Post

For those of you who do not know what Gratituesday is...at Heavenly Homemakers each week readers tell what they are thankful for! Simple as that.
Here is what I am most thankful for today:

~A God that is full of mercy and grace
~A wonderful husband who works hard to provide for our family
~My awesome children
~I am thankful to live in a country that allows me to home school my children.
~Thankful that my husband has a job and that his career path has always
allowed for me to be at home with our children.

Pin It!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have recently started showing it some love after leaving it neglected for a bit. Always good to chat w/ a fellow CD'ing mama. I also see you are into Homeschooling....that's what we plan to do w/ our daughter too. :)

HappilyDomestic said...

Glad you stopped by my blog too, Amanda!
Yes, it is easy to forget to blog sometimes. Life gets so busy at times, it is hard to keep up with everything. That is great that you plan to homeschool! If you ever need any advice with that let me know. :-) We are going on year 3 next month...hard to believe.

Snow White said...

Awesome! Welcome to Gratituesday.

Groovy Mom said...

Thosea are all wonderful things to be thankful for. I often forget what a fantastic husband I have, and am trying to remind myself more often how fortunate I am.

CalvaryGirl said...

Amen!! All too often we forget to thank our husbands for everything they do for our families.

~*~ Wendy ~*~
Wordless Wednesday
Please pray for my cousin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...