Thursday, July 23, 2009

Recommendation- Oxy Clean Spot Remover

For those of you who have been around my daughter when she eats, you know the condition she leaves her clothes in afterward. Being a mom that is pretty anal about having spotless clothes, I had to find the best spot remover on the market. I tried MANY different brands and was not happy with the results from most of them until I found Oxy Clean laundry spot remover. It is not the annoying powder that you have to mix but rather a liquid spot remover in a spray bottle. It is awesome and I have faithfully used it for about 5 years now. I go through almost an entire bottle a week! (Most of it on my daughters clothes) It will take out blood, chocolate, grass stains, grease and just about anything! I do recommend that if you are spot treating a blood stain to not leave it setting too long or it will bleach the spot. Also, on whites don't leave on more than 24 hours or the fabric may yellow. For grease spots or chocolate stains I usually let set overnight, but in general I only have to leave the Oxy Clean on a stain for a few minutes and it still works great.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Keli said...

hmm I'll have to try this... I use the powder oxyclean and I hate it. It does nothing for my boys clothes and usually most of the stains are just dirt from outside!!!
Thanks again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...