Monday, July 27, 2009

Silly Safeway

This was too funny.... a few weeks ago when I started the Grocery Game I had called all the grocery stores in town to find out if anyone does double coupons (no one did by the way). When I called Safeway the woman even laughed and said, " No, we haven't done that in YEARS!" She kind of acted like I was a little nutty for asking. So then a few days ago I went to Safeway to pick up a few things I needed for dinner and there on the front of the store was a HUGE sign that read, "Now Double Coupons EVERYDAY". I couldn't help but smile and laugh. I guess I am not the only one living in the dark ages....they HAD to have had other requests.
I am also excited about this...they only double coupons up to 50 cents off...but still If I can save a dollar every time I have a 50 cent off coupon, that adds up!
Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...