Saturday, August 29, 2009

Creating a 3 column blog

I have had several of you ask how I was able to get my blog to 3 columns. I found this blog that gave step by step instructions on how to do it. Here is the link.

http://www.threecolumnblogger.com/2008/09/three-column-minima-layout-version.html

Bear in mind that your current background may not match up once you change it. If you need a new background there are LOTS of free ones out there. I googled in "Free 3 column blogger backgrounds" when I searched for mine. I was able to change my whole blog in less than 2 hours, it really is quite simple.

Email me if you are having any troubles figuring it out.
Pin It!

5 comments:

Tamara said...

Thank you so much for this! I really appreciate it!

Chari said...

I've noticed that 3 column tutorials show different numbers to changed widths to, etc. I might changing mine to what is suggested and see what it looks like because mine is set on 880.

Southern Belle said...

Thanks for posting this. I am interested in having a 3 column blog...just really confused on how to get one. = )

HappilyDomestic said...

Your welcome everyone! :-)

Annie said...

I got my 3 collumn blog by going to blogger buster and following step by step how they instructed

link:
http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2007/07/create-three-column-blogger-template.html

It was super easy for me - took like 30 minutes I think :) I highly recomnd that site, they show you how to do all sorts of things for your site.

Thank you for stopping by my site! I love your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...