Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Gratituesday #2

I am greatful today for
CHICK-FIL-A
If it was not for their Tuesday family night (where kids eat free),
I would most likely be feeding my family cereal for dinner.
Today we had a meeting to attend for homeschool, directly following that was both
my two older children's piano lessons, directly followed by both their swim lessons.
In the midst of all that I had to deal with 2 really stinky diapers from my 1 year old,
a nose bleed from my oldest son and getting chewed out from some woman
because apparently I parked in her parking spot.
We got home around 5:30pm and needless to say the last thing I wanted to do was cook!
So, thank you Chick-fil-A for saving the day!
And with saying that I will leave you with a hilarious song:

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...