Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Gratituesday #4


Today I am thankful for Tazo Chai Tea.... I love this stuff. I am not a coffee drinker, so it is good to have something to drink that tastes good (that isn't pop) to get my caffeine!

I try not to have too much since I am pregnant at the moment, but if it weren't for Chai I would probably have to go to bed at 8pm and would be tired all through the day.

I love to brew this and add Stevia , a little bit of sugar, and milk. I then pour it over ice, add a straw and enjoy! My favorite anytime drink. :-)
Pin It!

3 comments:

Yara said...

I have not had chai tea in years... one bad cup & I can't seem to go back to it.
I do love Tazo Passion Tea though...it is so yummy I have 2 boxes in my cupboard right now & we brew a couple times a week a big pitcher of iced tea.

HappilyDomestic said...

Yara,
I can see how a bad cup of Chai could turn a person off forever. :-) It's not for everyone..kind of an acquired taste. I will have to try that Passion tea out, that sounds good. I have craved tea more than anything with this pregnancy. Weird huh?

Southern Belle said...

Yum! I'll have to try out your recipe sometime soon. I too try and limit the amount of caffeine I have each day as I am pregnant too, but if I don't have any, like you I am sleepy all day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...