Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wordless Wednesday #3

My (7 & 9 year old) wanted to make brownies. I had a mix and so let them make it themselves. They both took turns putting in the ingredients. On one of my daughter's turns she had the eggs. She is still learning to crack an egg (obviously). She cracked it from the bottom and when she went to put it in the bowl, the whole egg slid out onto the table (egg yolk in tact), she then didn't know what to do so she just tossed the shell into the mix! (Something had to go in the bowl, right?) My son and I laughed our heads off and I ran for my camera. Here are the pictures....

Silly Girl!
My daughter proud of her egg.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Marites said...

that's so sweet..was just done with doing pancakes here:) my WW is up here

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Too funny.

Heidi said...

Very funny! Did the brownies turn out? And who got to clean up the mess?
If you'd like to stop by mine is at http://cakecrumbs-heidi.blogspot.com/

Jenney said...

I was making Snug's birthday cake today and HE wanted to crack the eggs. He is three today, and thinks he is big stuff. But several other people are also looking forward to cake, so the answer was "NO". He got to dump the cracked eggs into the bowl, and that appeased him :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...