Tuesday, September 1, 2009

30 weeks

I thought it was high time I posted a pregnancy update and a recent picture. I am now 30 weeks along. Here I am today....


(Not the best shirt for showing off the bump.)

Everything with my pregnancy is going great. I am getting to that, "okay, enough is enough" stage. I can't complain though, this pregnancy has been one of my easiest.

I have only gained 9 pounds so far, I have had very little heartburn, no leg cramps (I had these so bad last time that it was impossible to sleep and I was in constant pain.) I have been having issues with my legs, ankles and feet swelling but nothing major. I failed my glucose test and so get to take the lovely 3 hour test tomorrow. *Sigh* I also waddle like a penguin when I walk and get short of breath easily, but I think that is to be expected at this point.

Only 9 weeks to go! (I get a week break due to the fact that I am having a cesarean, my 4th). Hard to believe the time is almost here. I feel so unprepared but anxious at the same time. Can't wait to meet this new little guy and welcome him into our family.
Pin It!

7 comments:

Annie said...

You look amazing! I wish I could read your post...I can't understand webdings LOL

HappilyDomestic said...

janelle has left a new comment on your post "30 Weeks":

I can't read your blog post- It's all in weird symbols, lol. I can still read the other posts though.

You have the prettiest baby bump! I'll be 30 weeks on Thursday. Can you believe only 10 weeks to go??? I don't think I'm going to be ready!

HappilyDomestic said...

Chari has left a new comment on your post "30 Weeks":

You look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that shirt.

Are you sure you're having a boy?! lol It seems like I hear pregnancies usually feel different with opposite sex than the previous pregnancy.

Glad to hear you are feeling good. I hope I feel better when I have #2.

HappilyDomestic said...

Stephanie has left a new comment on your post "30 Weeks":

Aww, you're adorable! I wish I had a cute baby belly (I guess by #4, I would though!)...I'm a week ahead of you & still not showing to the general public! So sorry about the glucose screening...hope you pass the 3hour! You ought to be having your baby right around the same time as me, so it'll be fun to see their baby pictures together!

HappilyDomestic said...

Chanda has left a new comment on your post "30 Weeks":

You've gained only 9 pounds? WOW! You look great! I hope the remaining 9 weeks fly by.

MaryAnne said...

Yay, I can read your post now! You look fantastic, I hope your remaining 9 weeks continue to go well!

Southern Belle said...

You look great! How in the world did you only gain 9 pounds? Please do share. = ) I am trying to keep my weight gain between 15-20 pounds this time. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...