Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Baby Dipper Bowl Winner



And the WINNER is:
ROSE

She was comment #58 and left this comment

Rose said...

visited the site, learned that Barbara, the founder and inventor, has MS and two sets of twins!

Winner has been contacted and will have 48 hours to claim her prize or a new winner will be drawn. Congratulations, Rose!

Don't forget to enter my Wrap-N-Mat giveaway here. Ends on the 16th and not many have entered. Also, enter to win a Planet Wise pail liner in your choice of color
here.

Coming up next is a chance to win NaturOli soap nuts, these are awesome! I have quite a few reviews/giveaways lined up for this month. You can get a sneak peak of the products by visiting my sponsors sites. Click on their company logos on my left sidebar.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Chari said...

Aww I didn't win :-( I got excited when I saw "Rose" though and thought it was me at first LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...