*THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED*
For those of you who cloth diaper your babies and DO NOT own
a Diaper Sprayer, your life is about to change! No more swishing those yucky diapers in your toilet. The Diaper Sprayer will be your new best friend.
I have been cloth diapering my son for 17 months.
I had been telling my husband for months that I wanted a Diaper Sprayer.
He said that he doubted it would work and that it would probably spray poo all over the bathroom.
I was up for the challenge of proving him wrong!
When the opportunity to try out a Diaper Sprayer for
review was given to me, I was thrilled!
I received a white Diaper Sprayer along with an instruction pamphlet.
My husband installed the sprayer right away. It took him literally only a few minutes to install. You do not have to be a plumber to figure it out. Every part you need is included. No making special trips to the hardware store for parts with this sprayer!
The Test: Would my skeptical husband become a believer???
Well, it just so happened that a few minutes after installing the sprayer our baby boy made a little surprise for his daddy.
Success! He was amazed at how well the Diaper Sprayer worked. It was powerful, worked great and cleaned the diaper up in seconds. Humble pie was eaten and hubby was convinced.
Since then, we have been enjoying the convenience of the Diaper Sprayer. It has made life with cloth diapering much easier. *Tip- When using the Diaper Sprayer, hold diaper fairly low in the toilet bowl to prevent water splashing onto the toilet.*
More reasons you'll love the Diaper Sprayer:
- Comes complete with all attachments needed to quickly and easily attach to a standard 3/8 inch compression water valve (valve behind toilet). Each unit comes packaged with a hand sprayer, a flow control t-valve, 4 foot reinforced white NSF Approved PVC hose, built in check valve in sprayer (one way valve), step-by-step picture instructions, and a matching wall bracket including screws & plastic anchors.
- Takes only 5-10 minutes to install.
- Comes with a 90 day money back guarantee
- The Diaper Sprayer is protected by Microban. Microban technology is built-in antimicrobial protection for solid products, coatings and fibers. Microban antimicrobial protection gives products an added level of protection against damaging microbes such as, bacteria, mold and mildew that can cause stains, odors and product deterioration.
Win It! The Diaper Sprayer company has generously offered one Happily Domestic reader a Diaper Sprayer of their own!
How to enter:
First Mandatory entry: Visit The Diaper Sprayers website and tell me one thing you learned about the The Diaper Sprayer not mentioned in my review. *Remember to leave your email address in your comment!*
After you have completed your first entry you are eligible for additional entries. *See my giveaway instructions here for more information. * Remember to leave a separate comment for each additional entry and include your e-mail address.
Emi at The Cloth Diaper Report is also having a giveaway for the Diaper Sprayer. We have teamed up to give you 3 extra entry opportunities. Now you will have double the chances of winning for entering BOTH giveaways! Here's what you need to do:
- Follow BOTH Happily Domestic AND The Cloth Diaper Report publicly through Google friend connect. Counts for ONE extra entry. Leave a comment saying that you follow BOTH blogs. This counts for current followers of BOTH blogs too!
- Enter BOTH Happily Domestic's AND The Cloth Diaper Report's Diaper Sprayer giveaways and earn TWO extra entries. Leave separate comments stating that you did. Example: "I entered The Diaper Sprayer giveaways at both HD and TCDR #1" and "I entered The Diaper Sprayer giveaways at both HD and TCDR #2"
- Follow my blog publicly through Google friend connect (can be found at my right sidebar.) - current follows count too! Counts as 1 entry. This comment is in addition to the following both HD and TCDR ones.
- Subscribe to my blog emails via Feedburner. Sign up box on my right sidebar. Counts for 2 entries! Leave separate comments saying that you do this.
- Blog about my giveaway between September 25th and October 1st and gain FIVE entries!!! link back to my site- leave the URL where you blogged. Please leave separate comments for each entry. Example "I blogged about your Diaper Sprayer giveaway@ #1" then "I blogged about your Diaper Sprayer giveaway@ #2",etc.etc. Blogging about the giveaway after the 1st of October only counts for one entry.
- Grab my button! (found at right sidebar)- Leave the URL where it is posted.
- Follow HappilyDomestic on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (counts as 1 entry)- after this you may "tweet" daily and gain an extra entry each day that you tweet-limit one per day. Leave your tweet status.
- Vote for me at TOP 100 MOMMY BLOGGERS, link button is found at my top left sidebar. Leave a comment saying that you voted for me. This only counts for new votes.
- Enter any of my current giveaways, leave a comment and tell me which giveaway you entered. Counts as 1 entry per giveaway entered. Please leave separate comments per giveaway you entered.
- Become a fan of THE DIAPER SPRAYER on Facebook. Leave a comment that you did.
*This giveaway is open to USA residents ONLY. Must be 18 years old or older to win.*
*THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED*