Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Exciting News!

My son is Happy Heineys "Baby Of The Month" for August. We found out today that his picture won. I was so excited! The kids and I were clapping and saying , "Yay!" and then my baby started to clap his hands and say "Yay" as well. :-)
I guess he is excited to be the baby of the month too, even though he has no clue what that is. lol.

Here is the winning picture:

Here is what came in my email inbox today:

Here is what I bought:
One Silly Monkeys OS with snaps

2 Cow OS diapers, one snap and one velcro

I ended up going a little over and spent 9 dollars...but hey, can't beat that! Look at the cute new fluffies my babies will get to enjoy! If any of you own a Happy Heineys diaper, they have this contest every month.
Pin It!

7 comments:

Julie said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

Jackie at 3littleones said...

wow - that picture is adorable!!! Your little man is so cute :) Congrats on your win, it's always nice to get some more diapers!!!!

Melissa said...

Congrats!!!

Chari said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was always the cutest baby of the bunch! You're gonna love that cow print diaper!!

momof3munchkins said...

Congratulations! Glad you are finally able to win a few diapers! You son was definitly the cutest picture!

Annie said...

congrats!! that is a wonderful pic!

HappilyDomestic said...

Thanks everyone! I am still excited that we won. I had fun taking the picture. It was my husbands suggestion to put Ezra up into the tree. At first I thought he was crazy for suggesting it...but, it turned out SO CUTE! So boyish. I love it. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...