Monday, September 14, 2009


I admit it... I have fallen off the Menu Plan band wagon! I have had little to no appetite with this pregnancy and so trying to plan meals has been a big challenge.

I don't even feel queasy anymore. I usually love cooking and planning menus. I love trying new and exciting recipes!

I honestly have not made a menu plan since my last menu plan post. Horrible I know! I still have been doing my grocery shopping, but throwing stuff together each night. :-(

I thought I would show my family some love this week and pull myself together!

Here is our Dinner menu for the week:

Monday: Swiss Steak w/Noodles, Vegetables
Tuesday: Potato Soup with Flower Pot Bread
Wednesday: White Chicken Chili w/fried tortillas and cheese
Thursday: Three Cheese Baked Spaghetti and Salad
Friday: Leftovers
Sat. & Sun.: Out of Town
Pin It!

4 comments:

Mama Kalila said...

Completely understood... I'm trying to do mine & failing miserably. Morning sickness and menu planning just dont seem to mesh. I cant even groc shop!

Christina said...

Would you consider putting an option for subscribing via e-mail to your blog? I would love to follow you that way. It's easier to keep up with people via e-mail then just google friend connect. Feed Burner makes it really easy to do.

HappilyDomestic said...

Christina,

I would love to, but I couldn't figure it out. I tried one day for a LONG time and just got really frustrated. :-( Do you know of any tutorials for this?? I need help!
I do want my readers to follow me through Google connect too though as this helps me continue to offer great giveaways. Companies want to know your follower status. It really does help.

Chari said...

Can you come cook for me?? lol

I haven't done menu planning since May.
I'm interested in hearing what Flower Pot Bread is!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...