*This Giveaway has ended*
I've been in search of a good diaper pail liner. A liner that holds in wetness, is easy to install and that is also affordable. Planet Wise pail liners is all these things!
I tried a Planet Wise pail liner in red color. I am very pleased with the performance of this pail liner. When I went to empty the diaper pail and pulled out the liner, it was COMPLETELY dry on the outside. There was several diapers in the liner that had been sprayed with water and were soaking wet, so this was impressive. My previous pail liner always felt moist on the outside, leaving my diaper pail moist and smelly. Planet wise liners keep the smell inside the bag.
Other great reasons to use Planet Wise Pail liners:
- Made with study no pill elastic.
- Resists most odors and stains keeping smells in.
- Made in the USA
- Innovative leakproof construction to prevent wicking and leaks. FIRST and ONLY in the industry!
- Generous sizing (approximately 28" tall and circumference of 54") to fit most diaper pails or waste cans. Can be used alone as well.
- PVC free
- Comes in 21 fun colors to match any decor.
They are the first and only diaper pail liner on the market that are not only sewn but also SEALED!!! You can put your super wet diapers, swimwear, wet towels, or anything really wet into these liners and they won't leak or wick (condensation may occur when used in a diaper pail - this is normal and will even happen if you use a plastic garbage bag). Available in a ton of great colors along with a sturdy no pill elastic and matching thread at the seams so no white stripes down the sides at the seams!
Who is Planet Wise Inc.™?
Planet Wise Inc.™ is a privately owned family corporation; founded by Nicki Maynard and later joined by husband Jesse. As a husband and wife team, working together to ensure the highest quality products while following responsible environmental and social business practices.
How Does Planet Wise Inc™ Help the Environment?
To reduce their environmental impact, all products have been thoroughly researched and are all PVC-free and lead-free. All the products they have developed are reusable and have been designed to replace disposable items; helping to reduce waste that ends up in the landfills. Also, their packaging is printed on recycled/recyclable paper using soy-based ink.
How Does Planet Wise Inc.™ Do It?
During development they carefully researched raw materials and chose as many USA-made materials as possible. While abiding by this high standard of quality, they also continually strive to keep the price affordable for all families. All products are manufactured in a locally women-owned facility; helping to support the local economy and reduce our environmental impact. All business decisions, either big or small, are evaluated with our planet’s health and social harmony in mind.
Buy it! Planet Wise products can be purchased at these retailers. I recommend buying Planet Wise products from Nicki's Diapers (also owned by Nicki Maynard, founder of Planet Wise). At Nicki's Diapers you always receive free shipping on Planet Wise products. Everyone loves free shipping!
Win it! One of my readers will win a Planet Wise pail liner in their choice of color.
Here is how to enter:
First Mandatory entry: Visit Planet Wise and tell me which color of pail liner you would choose if you win. *Remember to leave your email address in your comment!*
After you have completed your first entry you are eligible for additional entries. *See my giveaway instructions here for more information. * Remember to leave a separate comment for each additional entry and include your e-mail address.
- Follow my blog publicly through Google friend connect (can be found at my right sidebar.) - current follows count too! Counts as 2 entries, leave separate comments for each entry. Example "I follow you blog publicly #1" and "I follow your blog publicly #2".
- Blog about my giveaway between September 6th and 12th and gain TWO entries. link back to my site- leave the URL where you blogged. Please leave separate comments for each entry. Example "I blogged about your Planet Wise giveaway@ #1" and then "I blogged about your Planet Wise giveaway@ #2". Blogging about the giveaway after the 12th of September only counts for one entry.
- Grab my button! (found at right sidebar)- Leave the URL where it is posted.
- Follow HappilyDomestic on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (counts as 1 entry)- after this you may "tweet" daily and gain an extra entry each day that you tweet-limit one per day. Leave your tweet status.
- Vote for me at TOP 100 MOMMY BLOGGERS, link button is found at my top left sidebar. Leave a comment saying that you voted for me.
- Enter any of my current giveaways, leave a comment and tell me which giveaway you entered. Counts as 1 entry per giveaway entered. Please leave separate comments per giveaway you entered.
- Sign up for Nicki's Diapers newsletter (found at the top right of their site). Come back and leave a comment that you signed up.
*This giveaway is open to USA residents ONLY. Must be 18 years old or older to win.*
*This Giveaway has ended*