Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fluff Talk Thursdays #7


Brag on your favorite cloth diaper store


There are so many wonderful cloth diaper stores, that it truly is hard to pick a favorite. But since I have not shopped at every store available, I will tell you about my favorite of the ones I have shopped at.

My favorite cloth diaper store so far is Nicki's Diapers. I found out about Nicki's Diapers from a friend at church when I was still in the "not so sure about cloth diapering" stage. When I first started to build up my stash, Nicki's Diapers is who I bought from. Nicki's Diapers is a mom run company owned by Nicki Maynard. Nicki also owns three other online stores www.ClothDiaperClearance.com, www.MySwimBaby.com, and www.UnderMyCrib.com. On top of all this she is the creator of Planet Wise wetbags and diaper pail liners.

The reason I like Nicki's Diapers is because she offers free shipping on so many products. Every pocket diaper has free shipping. This makes buying cloth diapers for those of us on a tight budget even more economical. There is nothing worse than thinking you are getting a good deal on a product and then going to checkout, only to find you get to pay $6-$9 shipping! I always look for free shipping when buying online.

On top of free shipping on many of the products, they also have ....weekly sales, frugal tips to help you save even more money, gift registries, helpful cloth diapering information and offer a wide variety of brand name products. Here is a list of the brands they carry....


Which cloth diaper store is your favorite?


*Due to the fact that I am having a new baby (baby #4) the first week of November and have much to do to prepare, Fluff Talk Thursdays will now run only on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month.*

NEXT ASSIGNMENT for October 15th:

SHOW OFF YOUR CUTE CLOTH DIAPER BABY!


You can post as many pictures as you like, or better yet create a slideshow. We want to see your cute babes in fluff!

You may also:
  • Link us up to any current cloth diaper or cloth diaper related giveaways.
  • Link us up to any of your previous cloth diaper related posts.
  • Link us up to your favorite cloth diaper store.
  • Link us up to any cloth diaper sales you have found.

Please remember to use my "FTT" banner when participating in the assignment.* The banner with code can be found at the very bottom of my blog. Also, don't forget to leave the link to your post so that we can all visit and see.

To see last weeks Fluff Talk Thursday Post click here.
Instructions for Fluff Talk Thursdays, click here.



Pin It!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Good morning! This was a fun topic to post about, who doesn't love to brag about a wonderful shop?

I have never shopped at Nicki's Diapers but I have seen that site before, I didn't know she had free shipping, great to know!

MaryAnne said...

The only shop I ever used is closed now, sadly... Nicki's diapers sounds like a great option, though!

Carisa said...

Thanks for hosting this, it's such a neat idea and I am glad to join in! The logo button is adorable!!!

;) Carisa

Jackie at 3littleones said...

this sounds like a great store - thanks for sharing!

btw - i gave you an award :)

http://3little1.blogspot.com/2009/10/our-house-of-awards.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...