Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fluff Talk Thursdays #8


SHOW OFF YOUR CUTE CLOTH DIAPER BABY!

Welcome back to Fluff Talk Thursday. Seems like it has been forever since we last did this. It is going to take sometime to get use to the 1st and 3rd Thursday change.

Last time I asked that you all show off your cute cloth diaper baby pictures. These can be pictures of you as well...if you have an ancient picture of yourself in cloth. Blog about it and get linked up (below).


I had fully planned to create a slideshow with music of my son as I have quite the assortment of Fluff shots, but as with everything around here lately it was put off to the last minute and I ran out of time. My feet and legs have been horribly swollen and sitting at the computer aggravates them. I have been trying to keep my focus right now on my Cloth Diaper Giveaway Event, and that alone is a lot of work. Speaking of...I do hope you all are planning on joining in on that. 7 awesome cloth diaper giveaways! Too fun.


Okay, enough with the rattling on. Here are some of my favorite "fluffy" pictures of my youngest son, over the year he has been a cloth kid.


3 months old, one of his first cloth diapers..Thirsties!


4 Months old wearing a Bum Genius

4 Months Old wearing a Happy Heiney

This was my first Smartipants attempt.
July 09'
age: 15 months

One with nature in his Happy Heiney diaper.
August 2009
age: 16 months

Up in a tree wearing a Happy Heiney. August 2009

Baby E is checking out the views!
(16 months)

Moo! Cute cow print Happy Heiney.
Sept. 09
age: 17 months


*Due to the fact that I am having a new baby (baby #4) the first week of November and have much to do to prepare, Fluff Talk Thursdays will now run only on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month.*


NEXT ASSIGNMENT for November 5th:

Topic TBA- We will have a special guest writer. I will announce some time in the next 2 weeks who this will be and what she will be writing about. I will be having my baby on the 5th and so for the months of November & December will be bringing you some wonderful guest writers for Fluff Talk Thursday!

Please remember to use my "FTT" banner when participating in the assignment.* The banner with code can be found at the very bottom of my blog. Also, don't forget to leave the link to your post so that we can all visit and see.

To see last the Fluff Talk Thursday Post click here.
Instructions for Fluff Talk Thursdays, click here.




Pin It!

6 comments:

Chari said...

Such a cutie!! I'll be getting my post up this afternoon, I've been working on my giveaways this morning, they're piling up on me.

Holly E. said...

So cute!
Thats awesome that your son won the Smartipants contest! I've seen that picture on their site and the facebook page! Where was that taken? It looks so professional!I just took some pics of my ds with some pumpkins to enter in the smartipants october contest. I'm going to post pics of my son on my blog soon and I'll let you know when it's up.

momof3munchkins said...

Your pictures are so cute and creative! I love the Smartipants one!

HappilyDomestic said...

Holly,

Thanks. :-) I was surprised that I won too..not that I didn't have a good picture but because the first month they did the contest they said they received over 1,000 entries! This time they said they received hundreds. Made me feel special. :-)

Anyway, that picture was taken at the Colorado National Monument this summer. And in case you were wondering...no, he is not sitting at the edge of a cliff. LOL. My husband was underneath him holding him steady. He was sitting at a edge by the road though. I then laid on the ground behind him and took the shot. I had to literally lay on my big pregnant belly. :-) It was hard getting back up. I didn't want the road in the picture though. So, anyway...that is how it was done. Not professional, just taken by me with my Canon Rebel camera. :-) That's a compliment though, thanks.

Good luck with your baby and the contest! I love fall pumpkin pictures.

The Jacobsen Family! said...

SO adorable! Wow, that picture at the Colorado Ntnl Monument is freaking me out! So neat though! Glad it was just camera "trickery". =)

Denise said...

Great pictures!!! I want to try to get some more creative pictures of my cloth diaper baby before she potty trains.

Congrats on winning the Smartipants contest, it is a fantastic picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...