Friday, October 30, 2009

Fluff Talk Thursdays Reminder


Last Fluff Talk Thursday I mentioned that in November and December I will be having special guest writers and that I would let you know the next assignment soon. Here is that information.


Next Fluff Talk Thursday will be held on November 5th.

"Got Stink?"

Special guest writer Sherrie Cook from Itty Bitty Baby Bunz store will be writing all about getting the stink out of your diapers. You don't want to miss this! I know I sure need help in this area.

Your Assignment:

Grab my Fluff Talk Thursday Banner (can be found at the tail end of my blog), write about how you keep the stink away! Then come back and link up your post on November 5th for all to read.

For those of you who don't have any tricks for keeping your diapers smell free...
Link us up to any Cloth Diaper giveaways you may be hosting (or know about) or maybe an old post you wrote on cloth diapering.



Coming Thursday, November 19th

"Sew Your Own Stash"

Our special guest writer will be Chari from "Take Time To Smell The Rose" blog. She will be giving you tips and tricks on sewing your own fabulous diapers at home.

Your Assignment:

Grab my Fluff Talk Thursday Banner (can be found at the tail end of my blog), write about any experience you may have with sewing your own cloth diapers. Feel free to share pictures of your diapers as we would all love to see them.
Then come back and link up your post on November 19th for all to read.

For those of you who have not tried sewing your own diapers,
Link us up to any Cloth Diaper giveaways you may be hosting (or know about) or maybe an old post you wrote on cloth diapering.


HOPE TO SEE YOU JOIN IN!!
~Beth
Pin It!

3 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Thanks for this info!

Chari said...

Yay! I can't wait to share my post!

Annie said...

Yay Chari!! I didn't know you sew your own dipes - that is awesome! I have sewn a few with the help of my MIL and her SIL ....but I am a dork at doing it on my own...making so many mistakes :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...