*THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED*
I have been a fan of FuzziBunz since I first tried them with my son about 14 months ago. I had only bought 4 FuzziBunz diapers because I invested most of my money on one-size pocket diapers. I had wished that FuzziBunz would make a one-size diaper. I love the way their diapers fit, snap, and function. They have been one of my favorite diapers.
When I discovered that FuzziBunz came out with a one-size diaper I was excited! Not only that, but these diapers have a new sizing design that I had never seen before. I had to see for myself how it all worked.
My Experience With The FuzziBunz One Size:
I was sent one FuzziBunz OS cloth diaper in butter color for review. What impressed me the most about this new design was the trimness of the diaper. Quite possibly the trimmest diaper I have seen.! No bulk whatsoever, but with the same quality and function you come to appreciate with a FuzziBunz diaper. They also have added hip snaps for a better fit. (not shown in pictures below).
The sizing elastic was simple to figure out and I was able to achieve a nice fit on my son. It is nice to have a one size diaper that doesn't "look" like a one size diaper. Not having to look at a bunch of snaps in the front is nice. The only draw back that I can see with this adjustable sizing with elastic verses snaps is ...If you are cloth diapering 2 children at the same time and want to quickly change the size, it is not a quick adjust as with snaps. Once you set the size you are not going to want to adjust again until baby grows.
Overall, I am very impressed by the new FuzziBunz one-size diaper and hope to add more of them to my current stash!
More Information About The FuzziBunz One-Size:
The FUZZIBUNZ ONE SIZE diaper is adjustable through adjustable elastic, NOT snap downs on the front of the diaper like most one size diapers on the market today. Similar to adjustable waistbands for children and maternity wear, the waist and legs have been made customizable through a button / elastic adjustment system. So instead of 3 length settings, you can set to 8+ very customizable sizes. Instead of NO waist settings, you have up to 4+. So you have a SUPER adjustable diaper without an excess of snaps. It may take a bit of "adjusting" to get to the right size, but when you find the right fit, you set it and forget it. Never before has a pocket-style cloth diaper been SO adjustable!
FuzziBunz One Size Diaper is built to last - these diapers will last from birth to potty training - up to 3 years of use and possibly more for other children! FuzziBunz has been a leader in the cloth diaper industry for 10 years. Their diapers offer durable snap closures and a unique elastic system on their diapers. If the elastic would happen to give out, it can be replaced in less than 10 minutes with no re-sewing and no seam-ripping!
I bet you would love to try these great one-size diapers!
Buy it! You can purchase online at any of these retailers. Click here.
Win It! FuzziBunz has generously offered one lucky Happily Domestic reader 2 FuzziBunz One-size diapers!! Includes One Infant Size and One Toddler Size Insert per diaper. Also includes a free bonus elastic kit with each One Size diaper. $38.00 value!
How to enter:
First Mandatory entry:
Answer this question: What is your best cloth diapering tip?
*Remember to leave your email address in your comment!*
After you have completed your first entry you are eligible for additional entries. *See my giveaway instructions here for more information. * *Remember to leave a separate comment for each additional entry and include your e-mail address.*
- Follow my blog publicly through Google friend connect (can be found at my right sidebar.) - current follows count too! Counts as 2 entries, leave separate comments for each entry. Example "I follow you blog publicly #1" and "I follow your blog publicly #2".
- Subscribe to my blog emails via Feedburner. Sign up box on my right sidebar. Counts for 2 entries! Leave separate comments saying that you do this.
- Blog about THIS giveaway between October 20th and 28th and gain TWO entries!!! link back to my site- leave the URL where you blogged. Please leave separate comments for each entry. Example "I blogged about your FuzziBunz giveaway@ #1" then "I blogged about your FuzziBunz giveaway@ #2". Blogging about the giveaway after the 28th of October only counts for ONE entry.
- Grab my button! (found at right sidebar)- Leave the URL where it is posted.
- Follow HappilyDomestic on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (counts as 1 entry)- after this you may "tweet" daily and gain an extra entry each day that you tweet-limit one per day. *Leave your tweet status.*
- Vote for me at TOP 100 MOMMY BLOGGERS, link button is found at my top left sidebar. Leave a comment saying that you voted for me. This only counts for new votes.
- Enter any of my current giveaways, leave a comment and tell me which giveaway you entered. Counts as 1 entry per giveaway entered. Please leave separate comments per giveaway you entered.
- If you earned the 5 extra entries for blogging about my Cloth Diaper Giveaway event early, leave 5 separate comments saying that you did this. *For these entries to be valid you had to have commented on my extra entries post.* Click here for more info.
- If you earned the 5 extra entries for Grabbing my Cloth Diaper Giveaway event button early, leave 5 separate comments saying that you did this. *For these entries to be valid you had to have commented on my extra entries post.* Click here for more info.
- Follow FuzziBunz on Twitter. Click here. Leave a comment saying that you did this.
- Follow FuzziBunz on Facebook. Click here. Leave a comment saying that you did this.
- Subscribe to FuzziBunz on YouTube: Click here. Leave a comment saying that you did this.
*This giveaway is open to USA residents ONLY. Must be 18 years old or older to win.*
*THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED*