*THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED*
When I shop online if I cannot find an awesome coupon code, I then look for free shipping.
After all...why pay more then you need to? Isn't that what being frugal is all about?
I discovered a cloth diaper store that offers FREE SHIPPING on ANY size order to the USA. That store is Itty Bitty Baby Bunz. What I love about this, is that if you are on a tight budget (and most of us are) and want/need to buy just one diaper, you can do that and not feel guilty about paying for all the extra shipping. This is especially great for those of you wanting to start cloth diapering but can only afford to buy one per week. You can start up your stash with great quality diapers and it can still be within your budget.
Itty Bitty Baby Bunz offers other great ways to save money. They have a "Piggy Points" program where you earn points for the purchases you make. These "points" can later be redeemed as dollars toward your next purchase. Click here for more info.
On top of these great savings Itty Bitty Baby Bunz also offers gently used products at deep discount at their Treasure Attic. Click here to be directed.
Itty Bitty baby Bunz carries not only cloth diapers but also... Child Carriers, Postpartum & Nursing products, Shoes & Clothing, Potty Training accessories and more. They offer educational information for their readers on Cloth Diapering, Washing Cloth Diapers, and Baby Wearing as well.
About Itty Bitty Baby Bunz Company:
Itty Bitty Baby Bunz is a family owned and operated baby boutique located in Little Rock, Arkansas. For over 3 years, we have proudly offered central Arkansas - and the entire nation - quality, eco-friendly products to help ease the transitions families experience as they grow.
We strive to combine superior customer service together with information and innovative products in order to provide you with a pleasant shopping experience.
I received prompt responses to my emails, great customer service, fast shipping, and was treated as a real "person". Sherrie Cook owner of Itty Bitty Baby Bunz was so friendly and helpful. I can assure you...you will not be disappointed with the service you receive at Itty Bitty Baby Bunz.
Sherrie was so kind as to send me a Thirsties Duo-Wrap (in Meadow Color) for review.
I love Thirsties covers. They are high quality, durable, easy to use, and highly recommended by many a mom.
When I first decided to cloth diaper my son, I was given a stack of contoured diapers from a friend at church. I purchased a couple Thirsties covers for them. I have been pleased with their performance ever since. I love how soft they are, no rattly plastic pants here! They velcro for ease of use, have laundry tabs (added bonus), contain leg gussets to protect against leaks, come in a wide variety of colors, and are affordable.
With the Duo-Wrap you get the same great cover but with an adjustable size fit! Now you will achieve even greater savings when cloth diapering as you will not need to continually buy the next size up. The Duo Wraps come in 2 sizes to give you optimal fit.
More Reasons to Love Thirsties Duo-Wraps:
- Thirsties products are made in the USA
- FREE of PVC, phthalates, lead, and latex
- Thirsties Duo Wraps are completely waterproof yet remain breathable
- Thirsties Duo Wraps are a result of more than six months of development and testing
- Thirsties Duo Wraps are a very trim fitting cover
- They are the preferred wrap for trifolded prefold diapers and over trim fitted diapers
- Comes in 8 fun colors
Buy it! You can purchase online at Itty Bitty Baby Bunz. Remember, shipping is always FREE to the USA.
Win It! Itty Bitty Baby Bunz has offered one lucky Happily Domestic reader a Thirsties Duo-Wrap in their choice of size and color OR a gift certificate of equal value ($12.75).
How to enter:
First Mandatory entry:
Visit Itty Bitty Baby Bunz and look around, tell me what other products she sells that you would love to have OR tell me about something interesting you learned on her site. *Remember to leave your email address in your comment!*
After you have completed your first entry you are eligible for additional entries. *See my giveaway instructions here for more information. * *Remember to leave a separate comment for each additional entry and include your e-mail address.*
- Follow my blog publicly through Google friend connect (can be found at my right sidebar.) - current follows count too! Counts as 2 entries, leave separate comments for each entry. Example "I follow you blog publicly #1" and "I follow your blog publicly #2".
- Subscribe to my blog emails via Feedburner. Sign up box on my right sidebar. Counts for 2 entries! Leave separate comments saying that you do this.
- Blog about THIS giveaway between October 16th and 20th and gain TWO entries!!! link back to my site- leave the URL where you blogged. Please leave separate comments for each entry. Example "I blogged about your Duo-Wrap giveaway@ #1" then "I blogged about your Duo-Wrap giveaway@ #2". Blogging about the giveaway after the 2oth of October only counts for ONE entry.
- Grab my button! (found at right sidebar)- Leave the URL where it is posted.
- Follow HappilyDomestic on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (counts as 1 entry)- after this you may "tweet" daily and gain an extra entry each day that you tweet-limit one per day. *Leave your tweet status.*
- Vote for me at TOP 100 MOMMY BLOGGERS, link button is found at my top left sidebar. Leave a comment saying that you voted for me. This only counts for new votes.
- Enter any of my current giveaways, leave a comment and tell me which giveaway you entered. Counts as 1 entry per giveaway entered. Please leave separate comments per giveaway you entered.
- If you earned the 5 extra entries for blogging about my Cloth Diaper Giveaway event early, leave 5 separate comments saying that you did this. *For these entries to be valid you had to have commented on my extra entries post.* Click here for more info.
- If you earned the 5 extra entries for Grabbing my Cloth Diaper Giveaway event button early, leave 5 separate comments saying that you did this. *For these entries to be valid you had to have commented on my extra entries post.* Click here for more info.
- Follow Itty Bitty’s blog publicly. Click here. Leave a comment saying that you did this.
- Follow Itty Bitty Baby Bunz on Twitter. Click here. Leave a comment saying that you did this.
- Follow Itty Bitty Baby Bunz on Facebook. Click here. Leave a comment saying that you did this.
- Sign up for Itty Bitty Baby Bunz Newsletter. Leave a comment saying that you did this. Click here to be directed (newsletter sign up can be found in lower, left hand corner)
*This giveaway is open to USA residents ONLY. Must be 18 years old or older to win.*
*THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED*