Monday, October 12, 2009

Menu Plan- Week of October 12th


It always feels so good when I actually get it together enough to make a menu plan for the week. Not only does it make life easier when it comes time to make dinner, but always blesses my family...which in turn always blesses me. Here is what we will be having this week.

Monday~
Crab Louie Salad

Tuesday~
BBQ Turkey Burgers & Homemade French Fries

Wednesday~
Ground Beef Burritos, Chips and Homemade Salsa

Thursday~
Lasagna & Cesar Salad

Friday~
Chicken Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy,
Fried Green Tomatoes and Salad

Saturday~
Chicken Fettuccine w/ Sun dried Tomato Alfredo Sauce
and Salad

Sunday~

Chicken and Rice casserole and Veggies

Pin It!

4 comments:

newmami_rgv said...

Yum... Chicken fried steak... haven't made that in a while.

Paige said...

That menu sounds wonderful!!

Southern Belle said...

Oh, yummy! How I would love to dig into a crab and shrimp louie salad right now... Salads are one of my cravings in this pregnancy and now I must have one tomorrow for lunch!

Cara said...

Chicken fried steak is one of my favorites, and that pasta with the sundried tomatoes sounds yummy too! Have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...