Sunday, October 25, 2009

Random Thoughts

Wanted you to all know that we are all on the road to recovery. Everyone's fevers have broke, everyone is feeling much better and life seems to be on it's way to normal again. We will still stay in the house for a few more days to play it safe. It is so good to see a light at the end of the tunnel.

My Babyshower was suppose to be yesterday. :-( It had to be postponed due to all this swine flu sickness. Now my shower will be next Saturday the 31st. We are really cutting it close as I am having the baby on the 5th (c-section). But....better late then never.

Today I am working hard at getting my house cleaned, it has been completely neglected the past week. On top of this I am determined to start getting things ready for the new baby. SO MUCH TO DO!!! I still have not packed my bag for the hospital, set up help for afterward, wrote my birth plan, or anything. I have a 2 page list of things to do! I need to get busy!!!!

Hard to believe in less than 2 weeks we have a new little baby in the house. WOW!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Judson Family said...

Those two weeks are going to go by fast..Take care of yourself and accept help if you need it.. Hope you are all feeling better!

The Jacobsen Family! said...

So glad your family is doing much better! I've been praying for you guys!
So exciting to have the little one in 2 weeks! Continued prayers for you all!

CamsShel said...

Just wanted to let you know that we prayed for you and your family tonight...it is miserable to have sick children and to be sick when you are pregnant. (not that it's fun at other times!) I hope the rest of your recovery goes smoothly and that new baby comes home to a healthy, peaceful house.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...