Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fluff Talk Thursdays Update

I want to apologize about last week. I know I had announced that there would be Fluff Talk Thursday on November 5th with special guest writer Sherrie Cook. I had full plans on getting her "Got Stink" post up. I was going to get it all set up and set with auto post on Wednesday.

Well, I HAD MY BABY ON TUESDAY!!!! That's right...he came 2 days earlier then planned and needless to say I didn't get anything done that I was suppose to. That includes having my own bag fully packed for the hospital, having my kiddos bags packed for the sitters, or even having my house cleaned! I will tell the full story here soon. I haven't had the time to blog about it and it hurts to sit too long with my incision pain and all.

SO....having all that said.... Fluff Talk Thursday will be this coming Thursday November 12th as well as on the 19th. Here is a link to my previous post about the topics in case some of you missed it. Click here for details.

Again, I am sorry about the delay in all this but I am sure you can all understand. Babies don't always come when planned, even when you have a planned cesarean. :-)
Pin It!

6 comments:

Chari said...

I think a baby is a valid excuse for the missing Fluff Talk Thursday!
Glad to hear he is here!

momof3munchkins said...

Congrats on having your little guy! Hope all went well and can't wait to read your story!

Brassy said...

But... you put your brand new baby before US? *puppy dog eyes*

(Just kidding! Sorry, sorry! CONGRATULATIONS!!!)

janelle said...

Yay!! Congrats to you and your family!

Amber Liddle said...

You're apologizing for a missing post when you HAD A BABY?? So funny! Congrats.

Carly said...

Congradulations,Enjoy that Brand New Little One!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...