Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Is it Blogger or my Computer??

Is anyone else experiencing difficulty with their blogs lately? For some reason I cannot leave comments on others blogs unless it has the pop up window comment box. I try and publish the comment and it vanishes. VERY FRUSTRATING! Then...last week my background on my blog was gone and the text went all small and bright blue. I was able to fix the background but am still seeing bright blue text on my side bars and a few other places. I am about ready to scream! Does anyone know what could be causing this?
Pin It!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Yes, having similiar issues... its been a major pain in the tush. I can't comment on some of these fabulous giveaways that fellow bloggers are hosting.

The Graves Family said...

yea..i have a lot of trouble. I cant comment 50% of the time on any of the blogs that have the non-popup commenting...and also where you have to type in the word verification (on the non-popup commenting)....most of the time that wont come up for me either.

Sarah J. said...

I've been having trouble commenting in the pop-out boxes too! >:o/

Chari said...

hmm, wierd! I haven't had trouble. I prefer the pop up box anyway, glad you changed ;-) It also makes it so much easier when you are entering a giveaway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...