Friday, November 20, 2009

Out of the Mouth's of Babes

My daughter is SO funny. Last Friday we had baby "J" circumcised and after his appointment a friend of ours had us all over to her house for dinner. At dinner my daughter was sitting at the kids table and I overheard her talking to her friends. She said, " Let me tell you what it means to be circumcised. (then she paused and got all serious) It's when they cut the skin off your weiner!"
My husband , friend and I laughed our heads off!!!

Something else funny...

My daughter keeps asking me, "Mom, when is your tummy gonna go down?" Hmmmm..I would like to know the answer to that question as well. :-)
Pin It!

5 comments:

momof3munchkins said...

Kids are cute! After I had my son, my older 2 kept asking if I still had a baby in my tummy because it was still so big!

Trish and Rob said...

That is hilarious! I didn't think she really knew!

Sam and His Parents (Angie and Brian) said...

Funny!! Before my son starts to talk, I'm going to buy a journal and keep a record of funny things that he says.

Chanda @ The Eco-Cheap Mom said...

LOL! The first time my daughter saw her brother naked she said "Look mama, he's got a mushroom on his ninny!"

Judson Family said...

Too funny..The things that they say!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...