Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Cookie Time!

Every year my 2 oldest children and I get together with some friends to bake and decorate Christmas cookies. We have done this every year for 3 years and it has come to be somewhat of a tradition now. This year our cookie bake was held at our house. We enjoyed a pizza lunch together and then spent the whole day working on cookies. We made the traditional frosted sugar cookies as well as trees, wreaths, and snowflakes in the cookie press. The kids had a blast.

Here is a collage of my kids enjoying their cookie day.

*Click picture to enlarge*
Pin It!

5 comments:

Chari said...

How fun!

Pumpkin Bear said...

That looks like so much fun! What a great idea- I may try to set something like that up next year.

The Jacobsen Family! said...

They did a wonderful job! So much fun!
We did something similar this year with my kids (didn't meet up with friends though, but with Grammy). My pictures will be posting by tomorrow! =)

LucianoLWoodell said...

免費視訊聊天室免費視訊聊天室免費視訊聊天室免費視訊聊天室免費視訊聊天室免費視訊聊天室視訊聊天室聊天室視訊免費視訊聊天室免費視訊聊天室視訊聊天室視訊聊天室視訊聊天室av情人視訊聊天室視訊聊天室視訊聊天室成人漫畫性感正妹

GroverFamily said...

I love the little man in the lower right hand corner! I might start doing this with my boys next Christmas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...