Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Morning

On Christmas morning our two oldest children woke up bright and early around 5:30 am. This of course was WAY too early for me. I was up twice with baby "J" that night and so told the kids they needed to wait until 7 am (I know, I'm a meany). At 7am they barged in my room and told me to wake up. I dragged myself out of bed and my husband got the baby. We even had to wake up baby "E" as he would have most likely slept until 9 or 10.

Here is some pictures of our Christmas morning gift opening.

*Viewers discretion advised, my face without make-up may appear once or twice throughout these pictures. You may want to remove small children from the room as they might be frightened.*


Checking out the stockings

Baby "E" complete with bed-head
and sleepy face

Opening presents for baby "J"

New Bionicles!

More Legos!

Yes, he is always sucking his thumb...
even when he draws :-)

Doll wardrobe...
she has been wanting this for about a year

Baby "E", your too funny!

Me and my baby on his first Christmas
Pin It!

7 comments:

Carly said...

Wow you look great with out any makeup. Wish I could look that good. Glad to see you had a great Christmas.

Lindsey said...

Cute pictures! Your family and you looked like you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year!

CGBG said...

Looks like everyone had a good time! Can't believe the kids (well half of them) were up at 5:30! Me and My mom are sometimes still wrapping. Not this year though...we were so proud of ourselves!

The Jacobsen Family! said...

Most women would kill to look like you without makeup! The warning was too funny though! LOL!
Kids are adorable, looks like they were all thrilled!
And wow, 7am is early to me! LOL! Mine waited until almost 8:30!!

Chari said...

You're so funny about no makeup :-P You look great!

I love all the bedhead pictures :-) Looks like everyone had a great Christmas!

Dee said...

WHATEVER-you look beautiful! I would be the one to scare people. Your family is adorable!

One Southern Girl said...

Sweet pictures! I love the one of baby "E" sucking his thumb:) So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...