Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fluff Talk Thursday Reminder


Wanted to remind you all that this Thursday, December 18th is Fluff Talk Thursday once again.
Returning is special guest writer Vilate Thacker from Nifty Nappy.

Topic will be:

Types of Cloth Diapers

Your Assignment:

Write about the different types (not brands) of diapers you have used and which you would recommend to others. Don't forget to Grab my Fluff Talk Thursday Banner for your post (can be found at the tail end of my blog) Then come back and link up your post on December 18th for all to read.

See You on Thursday!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Ooh, I've tried a few more brands and types now, so I'm excited to join this! :0)

Sam and His Parents (Angie and Brian) said...

I have only tried one type. Thank goodness I love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...