Monday, December 28, 2009

New Christmas Pajamas

It is a tradition at our house to give our children a new pair of pajamas each Christmas Eve night.
They are always excited to open up their "soft" present to see what kind of jammies they got. It is a lot of fun. This year I even threw in slippers to match my two older children's pajamas.

After putting on their new pajamas, we always take a picture and then load up in the van with some hot chocolate and drive around town to look at lights.

Here they are this year in their new Christmas pajamas:

Dinosaurs , Snowman, Jungle, and Puppies

Help! I'm being squished.

Wow, I love my new pajamas!

Christmas cuties

Mr. C's fun new slippers!!
Pin It!

8 comments:

Carly said...

Those Slippers are the best!

The Jacobsen Family! said...

Such cute pj's! WOW, those slippers are AWESOME!

Jackie at 3littleones said...

we started that tradition this year - I think it's such a great idea. My 3 kids LOVED their new xmas pj's to wear for Santa to see them :) Your kids are adorable!

Lil Mouse said...

we started this, I have yet to post about it, but need to!

Chari said...

What a neat tradition!
I love those dino slippers!!

Dee said...

LOVIN the slippers!!

One of our traditions is having Christmas pjs too..but they get theirs thanksgiving and wear them all month long.

newmami_rgv said...

That is an awesome tradition. We to give our little one new pj's, and we go christmas light looking on Dec. 23rd, less traffic!
They look so cute...Happy Holidays!

CGBG said...

very cute! We have a similar tradition and for the most part I LOVE it. Matching PJs for ALL the cousins from my Oma.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...