Saturday, January 16, 2010

Daddy Diaper Event


Starting February 1st Annie at Mama Dweeb blog will be hosting a cloth diaper event. All reviews will be given by her husband and on camera! I am excited about this. Not only are cloth diaper events always so much fun, but I think it is a hoot that her husband is doing the reviews. I am sure it will be entertaining as well.

So, head over to Mama Dweeb...If you blog and grab her Daddy Diaper Event Banner you earn 10 extra entries per giveaway!!!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Annie said...

thank you so much Beth! I wish you tons of luck - I hope you win a few awesome dipes for your baby :)

And I thank you so much for the compliment on the button. I made it myself and was nervous about how it turned out. I think it looks great, but I am not a professional yet :)

newmami_rgv said...

wow... how interesting, can't wait.

Southern Belle said...

I am on my way to Annie's blog. I could use some cloth diaper inspiration right about now. I'll also have to have my husband read some of the upcoming posts...it will be interesting to hear his thoughts afterwards...

~Christine = )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...