Monday, January 11, 2010

Dinner Menu- Week of January 11th


Four kids, two shopping carts, 2 1/2 hours , and 200 dollars later and the dreaded task of grocery shopping was complete. Here is what we will be eating for dinner this week....

Monday-
Baked Salmon with lemon & onions, Rice Pilaf, & Broccoli
(Didn't get to this one last week)

Tuesday-
Stuffed Bell Peppers, Salad and Garlic Bread

Wednesday-
Homemade Beef Stroganoff, Green Beans, and Cucumbers with Dill

Thursday-
Winter Day Soup and Homemade Bread

Friday-
Cider Stew and Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls

Saturday-
Leftovers

Sunday-
Biscuit Topped Tuna Bake, Salad,
and Raspberry Jello topped with Whipped Topping for dessert
Pin It!

4 comments:

Risley said...

yummy! I think we will have salmon tonight too!

Chari said...

I just saw a recipe for stuffed BP the other day and it made me really want some! Hubby won't touch it though...

HappilyDomestic said...

I love stuffed bell peppers. When my daughter was littler she thought I had cooked frogs! lol.

Southern Belle said...

There you go reminding me how much I would love to eat some salmon. Once Lil' Miracle is born I will be eating lots of smoked nova salmon and sushi. Yum! Good for you being so organized, you amaze me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...