Monday, January 4, 2010

Dinner Menu- Week of January 4th

I always feel triumphant when I actually sit down and plan a dinner menu for the week. Most of the time I allow myself to get so busy that I throw something together each night. I hate that. But, here it is ladies! Not too impressive but I am working mostly with what we have on hand at home.

Monday-

Hamburger Casserole (This is NOT Hamburger Helper, it is much like Sheperad's Pie), Corn, and Dinner Rolls

Tuesday-
Crock Pot Pinto Beans with Turkey Ham & Cornbread

Wednesday-
Turkey Enchiladas, Spanish Rice, and Salad

Thursday-
Spaghetti with Meatballs & Salad

Friday-
Mediterranean Chicken Pizza & Salad

Saturday-
Leftovers

Sunday-
Baked Salmon with Lemon & Onions, Rice Pilaf, and Asparagus
Pin It!

6 comments:

Lil Mouse said...

I wish I was a salad eater. I've tried it all and can't stomach it, which is too bad. I'm sure diets would go better if I could eat some greens.

Pumpkin Bear said...

I have gotten off the menu planning band wagon, which is too bad because I eat better and save money when I plan!

Tamara said...

I love menu planning, not only does it make the evening rush less stressful, but grocery shopping is so quick when you have a list. Your menu sounds wonderful!

MommaWad09 said...

We always use a list at the gocery. That being said my husband works a sucky rotating 12 hr night shift schedule, so most of the time, it is something quick that i throw together - and a lot of box meals.
I love when we have the money & time to meal plan and grocery shop for a whole week - It makes me feel good to!
Annie W mommawad@yahoo.com

Southern Belle said...

Your menu's always sound delicious, Friday's and Sunday's especially...yum!

~Christine

Rose said...

Inspiring! Thanks for this, I really need some ideas for getting going with meal planning again. This week we ate out once, my dad brought dinner one night, and we had pizza one night. Next week will be better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...