Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fluff Talk Thursday #13 Christmas Edition


Fluffy Christmas

Santa Babies
Christmas Eve 2009
Do you know how hard it was to get this shot?!?

This is how most of the pictures turned out.
Why do we torture our poor children like this!

Baby "J" so happy to be in a Happy Heiney!

Baby "E" ready to crawl away

We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Your Assignment For Today:
"Fluffy Christmas"
Was your baby running around in nothing but fluff this holiday season? Did you capture a great picture of that cute little fluffy butt?? Show us your cute fluffy Christmas pictures! (pictures can posed ones you set up as well...mine probably will). Don't forget to Grab my Fluff Talk Thursday Banner for your post (can be found at my right side bar) Then come back and link up your post for all to read.

Next Fluff Talk Thursday will be January 21st

Topic is: "How I Store My Cloth Diapers"
Tell us all how you store your cloth diapers. We love to see pictures, so be sure to include some in your post. Don't forget to Grab my Fluff Talk Thursday Banner for your post (can be found at my right side bar) Then come back and link up your post for all to read.


To see the last Fluff Talk Thursday Post click here.
Instructions for Fluff Talk Thursdays, click here.

Pin It!

6 comments:

Lil Mouse said...

I am so jealous! I don't have any red diapers and the one shot we got with the Christmas tree she was holding her stocking right in front of her diaper, so she just looks naked. Sigh.

Mindy said...

I want those red diapers! I need to file away that Happy Heineys makes them! Your babies look absolutely adorable. Happy New Year!

HappilyDomestic said...

Thanks. :-) You can also get red diapers with Haute Pockets. You can buy them now at Nicki's diapers for only $13 and free shipping! The company Haute Pockets is discontinuing their diapers. I am sad about this because they are awesome diapers.

Chari said...

So cute!! And I totally forgot about the Christmas picture :-(

Sarah said...

Your baby is getting so big already! Adorable pics!

One Southern Girl said...

Babies 'E' and 'J' are sooo adorable! I love the red hats and red diapers. Thank you for these pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...