Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Project 365


Tonight as I was browsing some blogs I saw the coolest idea! Project 365. I am unsure who started this project in the beginning but thought it would be so fun to join in. I know we are almost 2 weeks into January and I have missed the first part of this challenge, but looking through my pictures I actually did take a picture almost everyday.

What is Project 365 you ask? Well, apparently you take a picture and post it everyday for one whole year. I am real excited to do this. Not only will this help me touch up on my photography (and force me to learn how to use our Canon Rebel) but will also be so fun to look back on at the end of the year. Be warned though I may bore you all with a TON of baby pictures. ;-)

Here is my catch up photos....

1.1.2010
The Ergo

1.2.2010
A Trip To the Museum

1.3.2010
2 Months Old

1.6.2010
Dad Gear Photo Shoot

1.8.2010
No more pictures of my fluff butt, Mom!

1.9.2010
Eat your heart out Linus!!

1.10 2010
Modeling his Urban Fluff

1.12. 2010
A bear in his cave

1.13.10
Blogging at midnight!
Wait...does this make this tomorrows picture?? Dang it!


Okay, I'm off to bed..
Goodnight!

Want to join me on this? I dare you!
Let me know and I will add a link up box to my posts.
Pin It!

12 comments:

Krystal said...

OH MY GOODNESS what adorable baby photos. I LOVE them! :)

Mindy said...

So cute! Love the linus one! :0)

Susan said...

Oh my goodness- his fluff is too cute!!! :)

whocg23 said...

I am doing Project 365 too. I love the idea. It is a lot of fun. Of crouse most of my pics are either of my son or my stash!
http://365project.org/lynifer/365

Sarah Halstead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Halstead said...

Changed My Blog Name so deleted other comment. I am doing the Project 365 here:
http://lovingmylife365.blogspot.com/

Great pictures! I think this is an awesome idea.

Chari said...

I might have to do this one!!

Sarah J. said...

Since my sister calls me "Aunt Flash" and swears I have more pictures of her 3 children than she does, I suppose I should try it. My Mamaw also teases me about taking so many pictures. I haven't done very well lately. I even went to a wedding last weekend without taking any pictures! :o(

Jessica said...

I'm doing Project365 too. I found out about it through the book "Photojojo" by Amit Gupta (highly recommend... has a lot of great photo ideas).
http://2010-project365.tumblr.com

whocg23 said...

thanks for the suggestion you left on my blog. I think I may work on that over the weekend or maybe next week. Followers are a wonderful thing!

Beccalynn said...

How old is your little one?

HappilyDomestic said...

Thanks everyone for the compliments! :-)
Beccalynn~ My littlest one is 2 months old and my toddler is 21 months.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...