Monday, January 25, 2010

A Solution

Last Thursday for my Fluff Talk Thursdays post, I wrote about how I was frustrated with my current cloth diaper storage method. One of my readers (Lynifer) left a comment and suggested I use one of the drawers of baby J's dresser for the diapers.

Why hadn't I thought of that? What a simple solution! After all.. I am using his dresser for a changing station. On top of this I already had a bunch of extra diaper liners, towels, etc in the bottom drawer.

I emptied out the bottom drawer, lowered everything by 1 drawer, filled the top drawer with both E & J's diapers and then put all the extra diaper liners in that cloth covered basket. I will put the bath towels, etc in our families linen closet. As for E's diaper stacker that hangs on his crib... I will use it for disposable diapers. We most always have those on hand, but they are not used as much.


Viola! This will work for now until I need the dresser space or until we actually have room for better storage. Thanks Lynifer!

Pin It!

9 comments:

Carly said...

So many bueatifulk diapers! Great Idea!

Rebecca said...

wow - that's a lot of fluff!

HappilyDomestic said...

Thanks :-) It's my current obsession. lol. This is not all of them either, I had some in the diaper pail waiting to be washed.

Lil Mouse said...

You have more than me! I wish I had varied my stash and gotten some cute prints. I keep entering giveaways, hoping for more variety!

MaryAnne said...

Those are gorgeous diapers! We keep ours in a dresser drawer, too.

whocg23 said...

You are welcome! :) I love your stash. I really would love to have more prints and all. I guess I will just to start sewing some dipes!

Southern Belle said...

Great thinking! It sure is better than the kids going through the babies neatly folded diapers...

Southern Belle said...

(forgot to add)

...which happens to me.

Beccalynn said...

Nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...