Friday, January 29, 2010

Trip Update

Bags are packed, house is cleaned (okay, not really...but it's better then it was) and we are ready to go!

Baby J got tired of watching me pack and decided to take a nap

We leave bright and early tomorrow morning around 6:30am. I have been up since 4:30am this morning. I woke up with my mind in a whirlwind and have been cleaning, packing, and taking care of all the little details. I am excited! I can't wait.

We even got word that my husband's Grandma is making improvement. This is such good news. She is still in the hospital but it will be nice to visit with her feeling better. On this trip we also plan to visit friends in Olympia and are going to take a 2 day Seattle trip. Space Needle, Rain Forest Cafe, the ocean..... I can't wait.

I will try and let you all know that we arrived safe once we get settled in at my in-laws house. Until then, remember to pray for traveling mercies.

~Beth
Pin It!

5 comments:

Cara said...

Wishing you safe travels!

Blessings,
Cara

Chari said...

I hope you have a safe trip and have an enjoyable time.

Southern Belle said...

Praying you have safe and happy travels. Hope the weather here cooperates for you. It is supposed to be sunny at least one day next week according to the weather report, but you know how that goes. Enjoy the beach as well as time with Grandma and family.

~Christine

glenda09 said...

You and yor family will be in my prayers for a safe trip.. your dhs grandma will also be in my prayers!

One Southern Girl said...

Stopping by to let you know that there is an award for you at my blog - http://happilysouthernreviews.blogspot.com/2010/02/awards.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...