Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

My babies are so smart...look at them giving the sign for "eat".
Just kidding, it's merely coincidence. I don't know why they found their hands so tasty, but I swear I did not put sugar on them!

1.26.2010


Can you believe how big baby J has gotten? He is catching up to his brother! E is tiny, only 18 pounds and 28 3/4 inches tall and he is almost 2. J is now almost 3 months and is 12 pounds and 22 inches long. *sigh* They grow up to fast!
Pin It!

10 comments:

Chari said...

what sweet pictures! I can't believe he's almost 3 months, where does the time go??

Stephanie said...

So handsome!! Check out Lue's first 3 months http://teachinauntie.blogspot.com/2010/01/wordless-wednesday_27.html

mail4rosey said...

These are great pics!

LadybugMama said...

That is so cute! Brothers are the perfect buddies. Check out my WW!
http://ladybugsandtonkatrucks.blogspot.com/2010/01/wordless-wednesday_27.html

Christa said...

They are sooo cute!!

Mindy said...

So cute! J look alot like you (from the few pics i've seen). :0)

Southern Belle said...

So cute!

newmami_rgv said...

Ahhh, so the oldest is tiny and baby J is going to grow tall. They are adorable. I wish I had a boy, I only have two girls.

HappilyDomestic said...

Yes, E is tiny. Not sure how tall J will be. He is only in the 10th percentile, but E has never been on the charts at all. My husband is only 5'8" and I am only 4'8" so we are pretty tiny ourselves. No tall jeans in this family! lol.

Annie said...

You have adorable little men! I love the overalls, they are precious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...