Miracle Diapers is now The Cloth Diaper Foundation. Who is The Cloth Diaper Foundation? They are a nonprofit organization that is dedicated to helping low-income families all over the United States get a start on cloth diapering. Through donations The Cloth Diaper Foundation is able to help hundreds of families each year.
Although their heart is to supply qualified familes with diapers, it is not their wish to be a family's sole source for cloth diapering. They are here to assist you while you work on building your own diaper supply. *Please note that diapers supplied to families through The Cloth Diaper Foundation are loaned to families and are not theirs to keep*
Are you wanting to try cloth diapering for your baby but due to financial struggles are unable? Apply for assistance today! Click here.
Has your baby outgrown his or her cloth diapers and you would like to donate them? Click here.
Other ways you can help:
- Become a member! Businesses and individual families can become Silver, Gold, Platinum, or Lifetime members of The Cloth Diaper Foundation. Starting at only $15 for a family membership, some of the benefits include entry into monthly prize drawings, a free gift, Drybees AIO diaper, Knickernappies LoopyDos, Exclusive offers from Member Businesses, and you receive a tax receipt for your membership as well. Why wouldn't you want to become a member!
- Shop for your cloth diapers needs at the Cloth Diaper Foundation Retail Store. Click here. Funds raised through the store go back into the Foundation to help more families! Isn't that great? During the month of February, Rocky Mountain Diapers, Drybees, and Whamies will PRODUCT MATCH a donation to the Cloth Diaper Foundation when you make a purchase!! You can help simply by shopping!
- Follow the Cloth Diaper Foundation's Blog. Click here.
- Follow TCDF on Twitter. Click here.
- Connect with TCDF on Facebook. Click here.
How The Cloth Diaper Foundation Began (from their site)
The Cloth Diaper Foundation was founded as Miracle Diapers in Oregon in January of 2005 to fill a need. There were many families who wanted to cloth diaper their children for health, economical, and environmental reasons but could not due to financial restrictions. After an overwhelming response, two more chapters were opened by the end of that year. With the same great goals in mind, our fifth anniversary as cloth diapering charity brought about a complete overhaul and makeover of the Foundation from management to practices all to better serve our recipients and the cloth diapering community nationwide. Everyone here at the Cloth Diaper Foundation looks forward to a brighter future for our charity and continuing to assist those in need with getting a jump start on cloth diapering.
Our goal is to someday have representatives all over the United States. Through this we hope to not only be able to serve thousands of families in need, but to be able to educate the public on today’s cloth diapers and therefore helping cloth become more mainstream.
There are many ways we can help support this awesome cloth diaper organization and help families in our country cloth diaper their babies. Let's do our part!
Your Fluff Talk Thurday Assignment For Today:
Write your thoughts and feelings on The Cloth Diaper Foundation. Have you helped or been helped by them? What is your experience?
*You may also link up any cloth diaper or cloth diaper related giveaways that you may have or know about.*
Next Fluff Talk Thursday will be March 18th. Topic will be anounced in the coming weeks. Due to the Great Girl Event going on the first two weeks in March, we will not be having FTT the 1st Thursday in March.