Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm Back!

Hello Everyone...

I am back! We arrived home yesterday morning at 2:30 am. Needless to say we are all exhausted from the trip. There is much to catch up on including sleep!

We had a wonderful trip and I can't wait to share with you the details and some of the great photos I took. It was so nice to have the time with family. We even had two big milestones happen along the way. Baby J laughed for the first time (at his Grandpa) and Baby E took his first steps (to his Grandparents). It was very special.

I will be working on getting my blog updated as well as getting the Kolcraft mattress giveaway wrapped up and announced (I just now finished publishing the last of the entries). Please be patient with me as I am a bit on overload at the moment. I also have a ton of Homeschool stuff to do this week as my 9 year old has state testing this week.

Keep checking back as I have much to share with you!


~Beth
Pin It!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Welcome Back!

whocg23 said...

Welcome back! I am glad that your trip was a good one. Yay for the milestones! :)

Sarah J. said...

Welcome home! So great to be able to share those special milestones with grandparents that you don't get to see often enough!

Trish and Rob said...

glad you're back, I missed you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...