Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's Not Tuna! Recipe


It's Not Tuna!

2.15.2010

This recipe will surprise you at how tasty it really is. I like to have it with an iced Chai Latte. It's always nice to have a lunch that you can feel good about eating. Here is the recipe....

1 cooked cauliflower, finely diced
1/3 cup mayonnaise
Dash salt
Dash basil leaves
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon Italian or Mexican seasoning

Steam cauliflower until very tender and cool thoroughly. Dice finely. Mix all ingredients. Serve open-faced on whole wheat toast. Top with a generous serving of alfalfa sprouts and a large slice of tomato. Serves 4.

From the cookbook: Hopkins Healthy Home Cooking
Pin It!

4 comments:

Sarah J. said...

My brother is a new vegetarian and always looking for new recipes. I shared the link with him- thanks!

newmami_rgv said...

Woah, i've never seen a recipe like this! I am going to have to try it out... thanks!

Tamara said...

Yum! That's all I have to say!!

Leonard Family said...

Hmmm! Something I will have to try! I would never have thought to do this but i bet its yummy! Thanks for sharing!!

jana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...