Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Washington State Trip- Day 1

After a long 4 hour drive we finally arrived at the Denver International Airport. We parked our van in one of the airports overnight parking lots, took a shuttle bus, went on their underground subway, took an elevator, walked around aimlessly trying to find where we check our baggage and then finally got checked in. We did this with 4 kids, pushing 2 strollers, carrying 3 car seats, hauling 4 suitcases, a bunch of coats and a very full diaper bag!!! Do I recommend air travel with 4 kids?? Not really. :-)

All pictures taken 1.30.10

Arriving at DIA

Waiting for the plane

Finally aboard

By the way- This was all my children's first time to fly (Except Baby E) and our first time as a family taking an airplane.

We arrived in Portland, Oregon that evening after a 2 hour flight. My husband's mom and brother picked us all up and we then drove 1 1/2 hours to their home in Washington. We made it safe and sound and it was good to see his family once again.
Pin It!

6 comments:

Risley said...

hope you are having fun!!
im an Oregonian!

Annie said...

I am so glad you made it there safe! Your daughter is sooo cute with her doll in the carrier! I love that :)

Sarah J. said...

I love your little thumb sucker- Baby E!
Our first trip flying as a family was out of Denver to Washington state to visit family too... except I was in college and my siblings were in high school. :o)

Chic Mama said...

Yeah for fun family trips! And I live in Washington- how cool!

Christa said...

Hope you're having a great time! I can't believe you managed to all get on the plane without forgetting something especially a kid lol!

Tamara said...

You're definitley brave! And your children are adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...