Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cashing in my Swagbucks

I finally earned enough swagbucks to get something worthwhile. After using swagbucks as my search engine for nearly a year I earned a $25 gift card to Amazon.com!! Woo-Hoo!! And after spending WAY to much time searching Amazon for that perfect prize...I settled on this.

It is 8 feet wide and 18 inches deep. Should make for some cheap entertainment on those hot summer days. I hope that it least holds up for the summer. On the reviews 1/4 of the people hated it, so we shall see. The biggest compaint was of the sides colapsing. Perhaps this is why the lady in the picture is holding the side. lol.


Pin It!

3 comments:

Michelle - Mom of 3 Munchkins said...

Ilove cashing in my swagbucks too! FYI it actually cost less swagbucks to get the $5 amazon gift card, just get lots of them and you can still use them all at one time. You can only cash in for 2 a day though, so just cash them in and save up!

Chari said...

I've just recently started using mine again and I'm racking up a lot! My parents bought one of those pools for us every year! It's just a pain to scrub it out every 3rd or 4th day because they get so dirty. Your kids will LOVE it!

Nifty Nappy said...

so we have one of those pools, and they are okay. they are hard to store from one year to the next, but ducktape patches any holes! LOL! Hope you have fun swimming this year! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...