Monday, March 29, 2010

Dinner Menu- Week of March 29th

Monday-
Traditional Passover Seder Meal at Church

Tuesday-
Curried Chicken and Barley Casserole, Cucumber Peanut Salad, Guferati, and Chai Tea

Wednesday-
Vegetable Lasagna and Green Salad

Thursday-
Greek Chicken Salad on Homemade Flat Bread and Fruit Salad

Friday-
Hamburger and Green Bean Casserole with a Green Salad

Saturday-
Chicken Fajitas and Spanish Rice

Sunday-
Homemade Split Pea Soup and Bread

I thought that I would add some international flare in my menu plan this week. I am trying a few new recipes that I found online and have included the links. I love trying new recipes!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Greek Salad..Yum!

Southern Belle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chari said...

They sound really good. You'll have to let us know which ones you liked the best. I've never cooked with curry, I'm leary of it for some reason.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...