Sunday, March 7, 2010

Draw closer to God and your daughter!

A few years ago I came across the Little Girls Bible Storybook for Mothers & Daughters by Carolyn Larsen and bought one for my daughter. This unique children's bible is for little girls ages 4 to 7. It not only helps your daughter gain a better knowledge of the bible but also teaches her about becoming a woman of God.

My daughter and I read through this bible when she was around 4 or 5. I treasured the time I spent with my daughter. She loved the bible stories and cute illustrations. We also had some good conversations as this bible gives discussion questions. I recommend this bible to every mom with a small daughter.

You can buy one for only $9.99 at Christianbook.com

This same author has also written Little Boys Bible For Mothers And Sons, Little Boys Bible For Fathers And Sons, and Little Girls Bible For Fathers And Daughters.


Pin It!

6 comments:

Chari said...

Thank you for the recommendation! We were just looking at a few kids bibles they had at the bookstore yesterday. Although it was not a christian bookstore and I would not buy one there because I wanted to see a bigger selection and be able to choose from those.

Ethan is only 18 months though so we may have to wait on this one. Is there perhaps another one you would recommend for younger kids?

glenda09 said...

Oh thanks! Im going to have to see about that for my 4 year old little boy!
Chari for a younger one a good one is 100 Bible Stories 100 Bible songs thats what we have it comes with 2 cds with 100 songs about the Bible the first song is Gen 1:1 it's too cute and they remember verses and stories from singing it!

Chari said...

Thanks Glenda, I'll have to look for that one!

Annie said...

I will definitely be checking this out :)

Thank you Beth! I love Christianbook.com and BooksChristian.com I am always comparing prices and getting the best deal :)

HappilyDomestic said...

Chari,
Another good bible is the "Word and Song Bible" it also has a pack of 6 (or maybe it is 5) Bible stories CDs that goes from the old to the new testament and has lots of songs. My kids love it and you can get it also at Christianbook.com :-)

girlsmom0406 said...

I love new Children's Bibles! Another one that is great that we have and I really love is Sweet Dreams Princess, it's also a devotional type bible that asks questions after each story. I'm really liking it with my 3 and 5 year olds and of course they love it because it's pink and has a crown on it ;)
I don't know if you've read the Gigi stories with your daughter but we like those too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...