Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Photo Flashback- Then and Now

Friday Photo Flashback

My husband and I took a little 2 night getaway back in the summer of 2005 to Seattle, Washington. We were in WA. for a family vacation and his parents were kind enough to watch our kiddos for us. One of our excursions was dinner at SkyCity restaurant which is of course at the top of the Seattle Space Needle. We had a beautiful sunset dinner with great views of the city and the water. We even got to see the city lights at night that were absolutely breath taking! It was a very memorable experience. Before our trip I exercised like a maniac to fit into this little black dress. I lost 5 pounds and managed to get a fairly decent tan. I was also only 26 at the time and cared more about how I looked. Here I am on the observation deck of the Space Needle....

Fast forward to winter 2010 and here I am once again on the observation deck of the Space Needle... I didn't exercise, I didn't tan. I am just a mom who has had 4 babies who really doesn't care what anyone thinks anymore! I guess this is how it is to be in your 30's. :-)


See more Friday Photo Flashback here.
Pin It!

7 comments:

Chari said...

but you still look the same, you look great :-) I don't look the same that many years ago, yuck! lol

HappilyDomestic said...

Your too kind..too kind! :-)

Cara said...

Girlfriend, You are too hard on yourself. You are beautiful in both pictures! I couldn't tell which was the before and which was the after!

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh, honestly, you still look the same!! I love your hair blonde, too!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

I agree too! You look great in both photos! How fun to go back to the same place...

Blessings & Aloha!

Shelley said...

You look great! I might even go so far as to say you look better now! I love your hair the way it is in the current picture. And you certainly don't look like you've had two kids in the past 2 years!

Nifty Nappy said...

Hey, obviously the 2 years has been super kind to you! you look great! What a beautiful mama you are! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...