Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring is in the air!

I don't know if the weather is warming up where you live, but it has been beautiful here. Time to start the spring cleaning! Clean out all that clutter that has been building up all winter, wash those windows, clean out the closets, and change all the sheets on the kids beds. There is something about spring that revives me and gives me that boost I need to get things done around my house.


I also love spring because it means spending more time outdoors with my children. Where we live it is miserably hot in the summer. If we don't enjoy our spring weather then we miss out. I have lots of plans for park play dates, picnics, barbecues, and sitting and relaxing in my backyard watching my children play. Thanks to CSN Stores I will be featuring a review soon for an item that will help make playtime outdoors with your toddler a lot of fun. Stay tuned!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Heather McDougle said...

I love spring too! I look forward to seeing your review!

Annie said...

I have worked with CSN stores before (I have a giveaway up for them right now actually) and I love how you did your preview post! Good job at getting those keywords in there so well. The preview post requirement kinda made me nervous when they asked me to do it but it wasn't all that bad :)

Can't wait to see what you have to give away! I sure hope they let you review something too - I asked and asked but they refused, only wanted me to do a review or a giveaway. oh well, I know that someone is going to love the item I am giving away and that is what matters!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...