Monday, March 1, 2010

Welcome to The Great Girl Event!


Welcome to The Great Girl Event here at Happily Domestic. I hope that you will enjoy what the next 2 weeks have in store for you. I have some awesome prizes for you to win for that special little girl in your life! There will also be lots of other fun stuff. Keep checking back everyday as there will be something special in store for you each day.

Later today I will be kicking this event off with a very special giveaway from My Twinn!! Stay tuned.....
Pin It!

4 comments:

Karrie's Creations said...

can't wait :)

Maria said...

Ohhh I am, really excited for this! I can not wait to see what you have in store! :)

Amanda Sikes said...

Momma to three girls and I can't wait!!

newmami_rgv said...

Yeah! I've been waiting... I'll be checking back daily!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...