Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Baby J's 5 Month Portraits (you cloth diaper mama's are gonna love this!)

Yesterday I took baby J to Sears for his 5 month portraits. Normally I try to do a 4 month picture, but I procrastinated. At any rate...they turned out ADORABLE!!! I just love them. These are the low resolution ones from their online re-order section, but I wanted to share them with you all. I added a watermark to each as well (don't want anyone stealing my cutie!).

I bought the coupon package with this pose.
I was wanting one with him holding his toes since this is his big milestone at the moment.

I love this one! I am going to have to order some. :-)

She wanted to get a sitting one, but he cannot sit up yet.
This is why my hand is in the picture.

Don't you just love the tye dye diaper? I won it a couple months ago.
It is a Little Boppers OS fitted.

Look at all the chunks!!

I am so blessed...I get to wake up to this sweet face each morning.

Our Gerber Baby!

What a face...melts my

Which one is your favorite? I would like to hear what you all think.
Pin It!

17 comments:

Jessie said...

So cute!! I LOVE the one on his tummy! I'm such a sucker for pictures I wind up ordering the CD most of the time lol ;)

Katrina said...

I love the second one, with him grabbing his toes! He is such a cutie!

Krystal said...

my goodness what an adorable baby! i'd be chewing on him all day (that's what i do to mine! i nibble cheeks and thighs and toes all day long!)

i love the second one and the second to last best.

Chari said...

Cute, cute!! Love that diaper too!

Michelle said...

Are you kidding me? He is beyond cute!!! I love them all but the last one is just so sweet!

Sarah J. said...

Good luck trying to decide what to get! They are all so cute, I'd have trouble! :o)

Lydia said...

wow, they're all great! my faves are the second one, and the last one :)

"Miss" Anita said...

I love all of them, but especially the 2nd one... and of course, the "Gerber baby" one. :)

What a blessing!

Krissy said...

HOW PRECIOUS!!! I love the tie dye too!! Just so cute. I miss my kids being babies!

Following late from Friday Follow. lol Better late than never!!

Hopefully you do the same and visit us!

http://theartsymom.tk

Cara said...

They are all adorable. He is such a cutie pie!

crystalf said...

Omg! He's adorable! I just want to hug him. My favorite is the 6th pic.

Tamara said...

There's no way I could pick a favorite! He's such a cutie pie!!

jamaise said...

What a beautiful, healthy baby :) Makes me so excited to meet my new little one!

HappilyDomestic said...

Thank you all for your wonderful compliments. I can't wait to get the prints of these. I am very excited about them. :-)

Rebecca O said...

All of them! I love them all. Especially the 5th one. You have a real cutie pie on your hands! :0)

Dee said...

oh my goodness! I love them all!!

Southern Belle said...

Cute, cute, cute! I like the last two pictures and the one of him holding your hand.

~Christine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...