Saturday, April 17, 2010

Thank You Family Circus!

All you stay at home moms are going to appreciate this!!! Family Circus printed this a couple weeks ago in the Sunday Comics. It's about time someone caught on to this! Thank you Family Circus. :-)

By the way- I love how they captured the man's unimpressed expression. And look at the mom's face! I love it. I know exactly how she feels, I have been there before. ( Her children are also in the same birth order as mine...too funny!)

*Click to enlarge*
Pin It!

4 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Love it! Yup, that's exactly the expression I would have had on my face.

Chari said...

How cute!! Thanks for sharing!

"Miss" Anita said...

Yep... about 20 thumbs up for this one, Family Circus!!

glenda09 said...

Love it! :)

Me and Mine in a Small Town

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...