Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Toddler Play- First Coloring

Mr. E, my now 2 year old son has always tried to eat crayons when I have offered them to him to color. A few days ago my 9 year old son drew him a Ninja Turtles color sheet. E was excited to color and didn't even take one bite when given a crayon. This is progress folks!

E enjoyed coloring and even cheered for himself after each stroke. It was darling. Isn't life with a toddler fun?

Coloring fun!

My 9 year old is such a wonderful artist. Look at that Ninja Turtle!

So proud
Pin It!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That's awesome! What an artist your 9 year old is! Thanks for joining in on the fun!

-Sarah
www.minnesotamamasmusthaves.com

Chari said...

My toddler E likes to eat his crayons too ;-) I might have to join in the Toddler Tuesdays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...